FAIR QUEEN & LITTLE MISS & MR.
- Open to: Girls between 16 & 21. Entries must be received by noon on Wednesday July 11.
- Orientation: Wednesday July 11 at 6:15 pm at Bank Iowa in Humboldt. Board room.
- Competition: Friday July 20 at 10 am at Zion Lutheran Church in Humboldt. Fellowship Hall.
- Coronation: Wednesday July 25 at 7 pm. Humboldt County Fairgrounds Grandstand.
- Contact Sandra Mennen at Bank Iowa for more information at 515-332-1451.
Candidates will be introduced on Wednesday, July 25th, at 7 p.m.
Will meet in Polka building at 6:45 p.m
Who is Eligible?
Must be 4 to 6 years old and reside in Humboldt County
How to Enter
Participants can enter the Little Miss Humboldt County Fair Queen and Little Mister Humboldt County Fair King by filling the form in upcoming Humboldt Reminder Ads.
Entries Due by Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Submit Entries to: Darla Opheim, 15 River Oaks, Humboldt, IA 50548
How the Contest is Judged:
Judging for Fair Queen is based on leadership ability, poise, and self-motivation. All of these qualities help build a better community and a bigger, better Humboldt County Fair.
The winners of the Little Miss and Little Mr. contest will be from a random drawing of those who enter.